The collaboration between Volvo Group and the School of Business, Economics and Law has resulted in a scholarship for business students from China and India.
1 November 2016 – 1 February 2017.
• 100% of the tuition fee for a two-year Master´s programme
• Visits to Volvo Group in Gothenburg
• Close contact with a mentor at Volvo Group
• Summer job (between the first and second year)
• Cooperation in regard to the Master´s degree project
The scholarship is available to citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India who are required to pay a tuition fee for education in Sweden.
The scholarship is intended for the following Master’s programmes at the School of Business, Economics and Law:
The selection of students is based on the following:
• GMAT or GRE General Test result
• Relevant experience (extracurricular activities, work experience etc.)
Find out more information about the programmes at the website of the school of Business, Economics and Law: www.handels.gu.se/master .
**In addition to submitting your application via the link above, you must also e-mail your CV (maximum 2 pages) to email@example.com by 1 February 2017.**
The Volvo Group Scholarships are administered by the University of Gothenburg. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.